Thursday, February 3, 2011

3rd snow day today





Morning everyone...what a storm !  Ice and sleet with a topping of snow, not my favorite cocktail. The end is in sight I believe other than trying to clear the secondary roads. I did manage to get some crafty time in with everyone home, I have been scrapbooking , but haven't been able to sew...with hubby home he set up office on the dining room table where I usually sew...I do have an amazing craft room but no where to sew large quilts...sometimes I think back to when I started scrapping I actually set up everything on our pool table in the basement and would stand there for hours working on pages. We have a busy week-end ahead of us which I am so looking forward to...lots to show you all but that is for next week...can't let the cat out of the bag to my followers too soon....so I'll leave today with some pictures of my scrapping....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits