Monday, February 21, 2011

Finally Finished

Whew ! ever bite off more than you can chew ?...I do all the time...well I'm here with before and after photo's of the scraproom...a little project that started with the purchase of a small memo board..it didn't cost anything more than the price of the memo board...I used leftover paint from the livingroom and black craft paint that I already had...the biggest cost was 4 days of my time....but I think it was totally worth it... man do I have alot of "stuff"...

before
after
before
after
before

after





I am attending debbiedoos.blogspot.com's newbie partay today !!!!

7 comments:

  1. Gosh that is fabulous. And yes I bite off more than I can chew often LOL!!~ I would not have it any other way. Thanks for joining me, have fun!!~ XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome room! I will soon be doing my craft room/office too! I can't wait to try to get it painted and organized! :) I am a new follower from Debbie's Newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, Love it... It look just amazing Can't wait to see it in person.. Love ya see you tomorrow and Yes I did bite off more than I can chew... I'm still looking at unfinished walls...LOL..

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful, and so organized. You should right a book on organization, my work room is always a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous of your craft room! AND so organized! Wow...I don't even have a table all by myself *sigh*..anyhow...have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Wendy what a beautiful craft room!!! Love your card too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits