Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy {heart} Day everyone

Good Morning...ahhh Valentines Day , I love Valentines Day guess I am a hopeless romantic, for me it's not about the flowers and candy but how my loved one chooses to show me his love ...that's the part I look forward to, did I mention I love this holiday...yeah I know I did...I love this day so much I even got married then and my favorite colour is red so that explains it right....well today I have a cute little Valentine project that can be whipped up in no time if your still not prepared for Valentines Day...the tutorial for this project can be found at InkBugStampingFit...here are a few pictures to show how stinkin cute and easy this can be, use your imagination for colours and designer paper the possibilities are endless...and the Hershey nuggets... yummo...so I taste tested a few what could it hurt....after all it's Valentines Day and chocolate is the theme...enjoy







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits