Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Morning... Monday

Hello out there....hope everyone had an enjoyable week-end, we traveled home to Canada as I mentioned on Friday for my Niece's 1st birthday...she is so precious and is growing so fast....here are some pictures of the quilt I made for her, the pattern is from Simplicity, it went together fairly quickly it seemed that the most time consuming part was cutting everything out, I loved making this , it was a ton of fun and I'm dying to make more, but have no one to give one too LOL I think I may make more in the future to sell

4 comments:

  1. Oh this bear quilt is so adorable. I am visiting from the Newbie Party and am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...OMG....OMG.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.... DON'T FOR GET TO JOIN DEBBIE AT HER NEWBIE PARTY...

    PATTIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would be intimidated by this bear quilt, I have a hard time making a square quilt! it's very sweet. found you on debbiedoos and i'm excited to see what you make next!
    kristen @ just live simply

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I absolutely love it!!! I never get to enjoy things like this because I have 2 boys. I found you on Debbiedoo's.

    Melanie
    youmadethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits