Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Starting Profect Life

Morning , today I am going to share my opening pages to my Project Life series...as I mentioned in past posts I decided to use my PL this year to follow my journey from Canada to the United States and how my life has changed drastically....for those that knew me in the past I had lived in a small rural town in Ontario Canada my whole life, so leaving was hard to say the least..I think that participating in this PL will be good therapy for me and it is also alot of fun and super easy...I still love to scrapbook the traditional way but for this story line it is perfect and not too time consuming...so lets get started...I hope you took the time to watch the video on Becky's blog that I posted it will give you a better idea of what this is all about and all the goodies you get to use, and you can also add your own embellishments if you want...which I have done too...I chose the turquoise edition, love love love the colour combos it offers...ok enough blabbing... here are some photos of my opening and first 2 page layout... starting with selling our home in Canada and saying goodbye to our tight knit group of family and friends




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits