Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF

Thank goodness this week is over, all I can say is it can only get better? right? anyway today I would like to share photo's of the fleece blankets I made for my son's for Christmas, living here in the States I can actually find football paraphernalia and many products with NFL team prints on them...football is not that big in Canada and both my boys love football...although it is still second to hockey of course...LOL..my 24 year old son loves the Eagles and my 21 year old son loves the Patriots, I had a blast making these tie blankets, they were SUPER easy too even for a beginner...I tell you I love Google, you can learn how to do anything....I bought 2 yards of NFL fleece and matched a solid colour for the back hoping that they would be long enough (both my boys are over 6 feet tall) well they fell alittle short in the length department but I am told that they are super warm for laying on the couch watching hockey with (now that football is over).... I should add that I also made my daughter one , her's matches her bedroom...have a good weekend everyone...


1 comment:

  1. Hey there good morning love the last one very cute. a have a good morning

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits