Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Mornin....

Morning everyone, welcome to another Monday...I don't work outside of the home so I really have no reason to dislike Monday's in fact for a crafter and blogger Monday's are exciting and fun..there is the newbie party I join on Mondays at Debbiedoos.blogspot.com and Make it Monday over at Papertrey Ink...and the Mojo Mondays sketch....but first today I have decided to tackle a project that has been on my mind for awhile, I have seen it done somewhere...my pantry needs organizing real bad..so I bought a set of canisters and dug out some older glass jars with lids and here is what I'm going to do with them....



I bought some chalkboard vinyl (how cool eh) and I am going to cut out some label shapes from my cuttlebug


then just peel and stick to the canister and write on it with chalk ...how awesome is that





thought I'd pop back in with a progress picture

5 comments:

  1. I love that. So creative. It looks really great. I am your latest follower. I would love for you to come and check out my blog and follow me back at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are so cute! I love things that are cute AND keep you organized!

    Your friend Pattie sent me over. I'm following you now!


    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly need to do this to my pantry!!! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wnedy! What a great little project to inspire us. Thanks for joining my newbie party. Please add my link so others know about it too. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I might have to borrow that 1! I'm your newest follower & would love a follow back! Allison @ leomommyof4.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits