Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mt Time Made Easy Sketch Challenge

WHow Hoo everyone...some exciting news here today on the bloggeroonie.....I have been chosen to be a part of the My Time Made Easy Sketch team...how exciting is that?...well for me it's huge news....I am so honored to be a part of this team I am a huge fan of Lauren Meader and her current different design team members and have faithfully followed the blog since it's conception...please go and check out all the great talent over at mttimemadeeasy.com, and now you can visit me there too !!!!!!
onto today's sketch

I printed off the newest digi "Bizzy Bunny" and colored him with my Copics, added some twine , a cordoroy button and completed Bizzys look with a cottonball tail


Be sure to check out the blog over at My time Made Easy today for lots of inspiration
at mytimemadeeasy.com/blog

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and welcome to the team Wendy... What a cute take on the sketch!! Bizzy Bunny is just awesome with his fuzzy tail... :) Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits