Saturday, April 9, 2011

Good Saturday Morning

Hello fellow followers...
Just popped into say Hi , trying to play catch up after being laid up all week with my sprained ankle...without being able to maneuver stairs for the first part of the week I was unable to make it up to my craftroom , by Thursday I felt more confident and ventured slowly but surely upstairs.. I was able to catch up on my challenge commitments on time which made me extremely happy and now that Spring Break is coming to a close my darling daughter is on her way home from visiting family and friends in Canada...boy did I miss her...I was supposed to make the trip home to pick her up but sadly my ankle would not fair the long trip by car, so here I sit and sit and sit...that's all I have done forever it seems waiting for this ankle to heal and for life to return to normal...I do have a project to share today that I made a couple of weeks ago, I so love Lauren Meaders talent and admire her creativity...she comes up with so many awesome templates and tons of inspiration to go along with it, I admit I have almost all her templates , they are super easy to put together and make great gifts...I love giving them away to family and friends...if you would like to check them out for yourself go to mytimemadeeasy.com

so here is my take on the bird cage template















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits