Thursday, April 14, 2011

MTME Sketch Challenge













Hello friends and welcome to this weeks sketch challenge for My Time Made Easy...I have to say I really am enjoying being apart of this team, not to mention being affiliated in any way with Lauren Meader and her awesome talents...today my card features a sneek peek at the new digi release coming this Friday called SK8R Boy...he is just to adorable
I colored my lil man with copic markers then decided I wanted to add a skate board to my layout...I used black glitter paper to help make it look like the top of a real skateboard, also adding brads for the wheels....be sure to check out the other team members cards then submit an entry of your own,can't wait to see what you all come up with









1 comment:

  1. So cute Wendy!! Love the arrow BG paper and your skateboard... Great take on the sketch:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits