Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Time Made Easy sketch challenge


Here is this weeks sketch, once again follow along with our design team then link up your creation.....I chose to use the digital set Critters with heart, the animals in this set are so cute, with the digital version you get 21 images to play with...I played around with the owl image then re-sized him and flipped the image so I had 2 Owls facing each other...this can be done with the Gimp software which is down- loadable for free...I actually just started to use this myself this week..pretty easy to navigate , I am still learning but it gives you so many more options when using digital images....




2 comments:

  1. Too cute. Love that background paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Wendy!! I just love those owls... Great take on this weeks sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits