Friday, April 1, 2011

TGIF

Morning folks....just checking in and connecting again with everyone..I know all my posts lately are just challenges, but like I've said in the past, I had committed to making wedding invitations for my SWEET niece......I am happy to report that all 200 are completed and handed over to her....I am forever grateful for the opportunity to make them for Brittany & Brian and glad for the experience....but most importantly I was so happy to be able to do this as our gift to them for their upcoming wedding in July, all my LOVE to you Britt and Bubba !!!!
I will post a picture after they are all sent out in the mail so the wedding guests see them first....next up the wedding favors....but before I dig into them I am going to just "play" for awhile...enter some more challenges and enjoy my new adventure on the Sketch Team over at My Time Made Easy....enjoy your week-end everyone ... me I am helping my daughter pack for her trip back home to Canada for spring break...gonna be quiet and lonely here next week.....
but I still have the furbabies to keep me company..if they can stay awake long enough







1 comment:

  1. Wendy, the babies look cold and rightfully so. it's cold when will it warm up around here??? hope your well and have a great weekend.

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits