Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I { heart } My Copics....ahhhhh

On the week-end I over heard my hubby talking about my "hobby" to another fella and was surprised really to listen to his perspective about how much I have invested and compared it to his 4 wheeler he had and what he had tied up in it money wise and I never really stopped to think of what I have invested just in markers ...for which I still harbor about daily how I need so many more colors to work with....sigh .... here is a shot of what I have in my collection...keep in mind that these particular markers are generally about 6.50 a piece , hubby was happy to learn that I have recently found a place where I can order them on-line for a lot cheaper...if you are interested head over to Scrapbookpal.com and check them out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits