Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Time Made Easy Challenge














It's that time again...time for our talented team over at My Time Made Easy to reveal our take on this weeks sketch....I felt that this sketch really made you think outside of the box...I liked that...so here is my take on it, after seeing the sketch it immediately made me think teabag....don't know why ...but that is what popped into my head so I went with it...I used the Spot of Tea digital set, what a cute set...so I hope you enjoyed your visit here and make sure to go check out the rest of the eye candy...





3 comments:

  1. Great card Wendy! Love the bling, tea bag and paper-pieced cup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy... What a cute card..Love your papers and fantastic take on the sketch :)...Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card for this sketch!
    Happy Mother's Day weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits