Monday, May 23, 2011

Surgery Update

Morning Everyone, hope all is well in your household on this beautiful sunny Monday morning...things are at a standstill here in our house, I had my surgery on Friday and although all went well I am still totally committed to our lazyboy recliner couch 24 hours a day....I have been laying in the same spot since friday evening, foot elevated ,call bell, remote and telephone ..... the doctors were awesome and the lil pharmacy they sent home with me has also helped me stay comfortable...it is going to be a long recovery road but I am ready for it to start, ready to be healthy and active again...but for the next while things will be quiet here on the blog....take care ya all and we'll be in touch again soon
hugs

3 comments:

  1. Good News! You won my blog candy! Email me your mailing address and I'll ship it to you. Even though you may not be feeling perky I hope this cheers you up a little!

    Christie Daugherty
    Stamp Shack Lady
    cdhdaugherty@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome news..I'll e-mail you back...whohoo...I won ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any blog candy for you, Wendy, but wanted to wish you a 'speedy recovery.' Take care and enjoy rest and time to play with your copics!!

    ~Nancy
    (Whimsical Wishes illustrator for Taylored Expressions)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits