Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Good Morning

Hey there followers and fellow crafters...I am officially back.....and have sooo much catching up to do....I have not been creative in months and feel somewhat rusty, so I thought I would start out slow and get back in the groove. I realized that I had promised pictures of the wedding invitations and favors that I made for my nieces summer wedding so let's get warmed up with that shall we....I was extremely happy with how they turned out... together my niece and I brainstormed and took alil from here and some from there and created our own unique layout .. I needed to make 200 invites and replies and then I found a template for the favors she chose and made 260 of the little bride and groom mint holder favors...how stinkin cute are they...the wedding was everything and more and I was rather happy when I walked in the reception and seen the fruits of my labor adorning the dinner tables...so without any further hesitation
here they are....




and the road to get there....






















3 comments:

  1. wow!!thats a lot of work...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is beautiful and so creative! I LOVE the wedding invite! How intricate the inside is. The pictures were a wonderful addition. And the mint boxes - again... wow!GREAT work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits