Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Favorite Things Guest Challenge

Dropping in tonight to post some pictures of my latest project...this is an entry for the My Favorite Things Guest Designer Contest...the challenge was to show how you would create a gift ensemble or packaging up some of your favorite things...the Guest designer would win some awesome goodies from MFT and also get to play along on next months blog hops...(swoon) I am a huge fan of Pure Innocence and admire "Who's that Girl", if you are unfamiliar with those terms , go ahead hop on over to their sight and enjoy.... they are at mftstamps.com/blog
I started out with this template that I found online..I chose it because it reminded me of an older style bathtub, I cut it out of chipboard for the first layer to make it stronger and then covered it with cardstock and Designer paper




After coloring my Pure Innocence image with Copic markers I added some Flower Soft to the bubbles in the tub and as an accent on the layer of bubbles that I ran thru my cuttlebug impression plate, then added some clear droplets to create the appearance of bubbles floating up in the air







I filled my package with some of my Favorites from Bath and Body works...I just loved the color scheme of their Secret Wonderland fragrance they launched last winter and decided to use them for my project...Hope you enjoyed your visit...

1 comment:

  1. wondering who will win ? good luck to all...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits