Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Welcome Wednesday

Good Morning, My post today is an entry for Make it Monday on Papertrey Ink...it feels like it has been so long since I was able to play and enter some blog contests...September has put me in the autumn mood as you can tell from my first couple of cards here, fall is a great time of year to create, the color combo's are my utmost fav , fall foods are so comforting and my birthday is in the fall so there is the explanation as to why I love fall....the contest this week is to use paint on your stamps instead of ink...I used paint for my leafy background and then colored oodles of pumpkins from the Friendship Jar fall fillers set with my copic markers and popped them up for added dimension...this card is going all the way to Canada for my Mother-in-law's September birthday...thanks for stopping by...and have a great day....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits