Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Make it Monday

Morning everyone...today I have 2 entries for Papertrey Ink...first is my Make it Monday post...this weeks challenge was to emboss an image then use your brayer to ink over the image...I chose to use a winter scene for the embossed image and then inked one an evening sky and the other more daytime ...the evening sky has white felt for the snow drifts and the other is done with white glitter paper...finishing off the card I used Papertrey dies and sentiments from Holiday Photo finishers




6 comments:

  1. Love the theme and execution of your designs! There is something so close to the heart about winter scences like these. I've never seen the embossing plates for the houses. Could you add to this post the brand of the embossing panel used?

    Thanks for sharing.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie...The embossing folder is a Cuttlebug from Provo Craft

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cool!! i have that folder..i'm gonna try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo pretty!! I also have this folder, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cozy cards, love them. Wish we got snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits