Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Cats Pajamas

I have been enjoying the inspiration and fun stamp sets from Cat's Pajamas for some time now...so I decided to start playing with some of their images and enter their weekly challenges so here goes....
I had this idea of doing a night time themed card and when I saw one of the Design Team members use vellum for a light source I just had too case that idea and incorporate it into my card..so my Pilot is flying at night and has a real headlight...I also used glitter paper for the star but find it's hard to see in the photo, then seeing that there was a circle shape mounted on the star in the sketch I opted to put earth in my sketch instead of a plain circle....hope you enjoyed your visit...come back soon.....



1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I really like how you used the vellum! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits