Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Cat's Pajamas

Good Wednesday to y'all...this project was alot of fun today...over at the Cat's Pajamas this weeks challenge was to use acetate anywhere or anyhow on your project or card...so looking at what images I have .... I came up with making a small acetate box to take the place of Rabbits basket he rides in ..then I filled it with what we Canadians call rockets but I have discovered that here in the States they are called smarties.....this is what I know Smarties as...









adding twine for the basket supports and paper piecing Rabbit and the balloon finish the look....head to the Pajamas site over at Splitcoast stampers and see what eye candy is on display...


1 comment:

  1. How SWEET! Love the decoreated box. The paper-pieces images look great Wendy. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits