Monday, October 24, 2011

Good Morning

Whow what a week-end...October proves to be such a busy month for us... 3 birthdays, Canadian Thanksgiving , a ton of football, fall and then Halloween decorating.....getting to the point of today's blog...our daughter was born on Halloween day , so when she was small we often would have costume birthday parties ....and because we have moved to a new area and she is attending a new high school (for her senior year) we decided to have another costume birthday party this year...
sadly I had forgotten to take a picture of the invitations but here are some pictures of the rest of the festivities...

click on the picture to see it enlarged




















And The Queen of Hearts herself....
she really is not my "Halloween" baby anymore but I am so proud of the young woman she has grown to be...

2 comments:

  1. My goodness what a wonderful party you put on Im sure your daughter loves it. Oh I hope she enjoys her senior year at her new high school . Happy Birthday, to your daughter.Cute queen of hearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your nice comments...I will pass on your best wishes to my daughter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits