Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Make it Monday on Tuesday

Howdy....another edition of Make it Monday posted on a Tuesday...I actually worked on these cards Monday but didn't get the pictures taken until today...this week we were asked to use Dies to make frames for our focal point...so starting with the fillable frames die then using the limitless layers circles to die cut the center , I then inked up the new Bells and Boughs stamps ..... to stamp and layer the poinsettia's...there is alot of glitter on these cards but I am disappointed in how it photographed ...I think that a new camera should be on my Christmas list....it is that time of year to start getting at those Christmas cards for this season ..so here are my first 2....



5 comments:

  1. Really nice cards Wendy, wasn't this such a fun technique?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both of them, especially the deep red!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! I can't wait to dig into my christmas stamps again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits