Friday, October 28, 2011

My Favorite Things Guest Challenge

Fabulous Friday Folks!!!
Stoppin in today to enter my project for a chance to win a guest spot on the My Favorite Things design team for a whole MONTH !! whoot whoot...that would be a dream wouldn't it..the challenge this month was simply BLING....well a girl knows something about bling right? so I inked up who's that girl and her friend watching movies.... I added bling with stickles , chunky glitter and glitter paper to my creation and embellished with all things movie related.....what fun...but boy was it hard to photograph still wish the sparkle showed up a bit better...




















Well gotta fly...my daughter is on fall break and we are heading out to see her grad proofs...can you say cha-ching


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits