Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Time Made Easy

Hello Thursday...and welcome fall break...my daughter is a senior in high school and has started fall break today...hubby also took some time off...nice to have them home with me for a few days..first off today we are headed to Ball State for a tour and greeting session this seems to be the University that dd is leaning towards...exciting yet scary...
ok onto todays sketch....




I used the new Made of Snow digi and actually made out pretty good using the Gimp program..I will master it someday...it is a free software program that allows you to do all kinds of things with digi stamps...today I mastered moving the string of lights into my image...I am super happy with how it turned out...


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable snowman card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's cool! I like him holding that little string of lights. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits