Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Papertrey Ink's October Blog Hop

Hello again....it's time for the monthly Papertrey Ink Blog Hop...here is the inspiration photo





















I spent part of the morning making these paper pumpkins I have always enjoyed making them this time of year and putting them around the house in different fall displays they are so easy to make too...so after making them I got to putting the card together ...My Friendship Jar Fall Fillers stamp set has definitely been my go to this fall...absolutely love this set and I LOVE coloring the pumpkins with my copics...ahhh fall color schemes are the best don't you think...here is the finished project...make sure to follow around on the hop...so much inspiration



16 comments:

  1. Love this Wendy. What a beautiful ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just perfect! I love the warm, rich colors and the acorns are just the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pile of pumpkins! Great colouring and layering on your card-- it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really beautiful layered on the mat stack! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You achieved such rich color using your copics too, nice set of pumpkins@

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have captured the beauty and richness of autumn. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy, fantastic coloring! This is utterly amazing and to top it off, you made adorable paper pumpkins as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I do agree autumn colours are heavenly - with Christmas red and green coming in a close second! Beautiful card - your pumpkin harvest is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing coloring, Wendy! I just love your clustered focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring is AMAZING, Wendy! I just love the little cluster of images you created. What an awesome layout, too, with all of the cardstock panels matted like that...beautiful and perfectly autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your project. AND, I love your fur-babies. I, Too, have a Yorkie. His name is Dexter and we just don't know what we did with our evenings until he came to live with us 3 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did an awesome job using you copics on those pumpkins and leaves. Your layout and color selection is great too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits