Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Papertrey's Make it Monday Challenge

Hey there ....just dropping in today to show you what I came up with for this week's challenge...the challenge was to use an aqua pen filled with water on your stamped image to give it a water-colored look...I used the Vintage Picnic stamp set from Papertry Ink and water colored the pumpkins, the picnic basket is stamped on paper I made using alcohol inks, the background paper was embossed with vines and pumpkins and highlighted with a Liquid Pearl pen then I die cut the middle out for a peek a boo effect to show off the basket ...to add some more dimension I then stamped and cut out leaves to frame the card, to finish off I used the new die from this months release for my sentiment....


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Wendy! I certainly like all the layers and colors. the watercoloring looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea for the basket. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits