Sunday, November 13, 2011

Good Sunday Morning

Hello there ....I have been on a crafty roll lately and I am enjoying every minute of it ...but I soon must get in gear with making the Christmas gifts I have on my long list of things to sew along with my personalized Christmas cards...but for today here is my card for Crazy 4 Challenges challenge this week...to use 3 papers, 3 dies, and 3 embellishments....so I got out my new My Favorite Things stamps and dies and got to work!!!


Enjoy your Sunday

2 comments:

  1. I just love the colors and papers you used and the MFT's image is adorable!!! The little felt flower is an awesome detail, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fantastic! I love the papers you used. That is a wonderful image! Thanks for playing along with us at the C4C!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits