Monday, November 7, 2011

Hey ...Good Monday to you !!!!

So today I decided to change it up a bit ...I stumbled upon a new challenge blog with a lot of familiar crafters called Crazy 4 Challenges....what fun hey...this week the challenge was to Wrap it Up...and of course I was all over that....so here is my project....I am excited to start using a lot of my other stamps and digi's that I have neglected lately....this little gifty can warm up anyone's afternoon...hot cocoa and mini marshmallows...enjoy !



2 comments:

  1. Eeek! This is so stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for the reminder to pull out my CC Designs stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous job. This cup holder is awesome. So festive and fun. Love her hair and the candy canes on the handle. Wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits