Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge

This is my second post for today...scroll down to see the My Time Made Easy post....
here is the sketch challenge for this week

















So this week I colored up the Pure Innocence Grad image...with my daughter in her senior year these past few weeks have been filled with grad photo's, college visits and preparing for the S.A.T's.....our daughter is the youngest of our 3 children and the last to spread her wings.... it's gonna be a tough one...but lets get to my card...I paired it up with a cute template I bought from My Time Made Easy..what a great little package for a school ring or necklace to present to your grad....





Click on the photo for a closer look....
I used Authentique paper and a few Grad embellishments I had in my stash, the Grad paper clip and the tiny Diploma....thanks for visiting


1 comment:

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits