Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What's for Supper tonight?

Hey out there...anybody hungry?....I absolutely LOVE comfort food...I know it's not always the healthiest group but man it tastes the best...hee hee...I love having the internet to browse and stalk new recipes....I love homemade soup of any kind but lately I am drawn toward thick creamy soups, especially if I put them in a bread bowl....this is what's for supper here tonight... Broccoli Cheese Soup....your droolin aren't cha ....it was even better than it looks ...and I have a secret ingredient that I bet you can't guess is in it....





5 comments:

  1. Sugar? We always add a T. of sugar to chili or soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that's a good secret to know...but actually this recipe calls for NUTMEG....weird but it adds a little hummmm what's that ....to the soup....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an interesting idea. How much do you add?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1/4 tsp....but you can tell something is in it to give it a bit of a taste boost...if you would like the recipe shoot me an e-mail and I'll gladly share it with you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I would love the recipe. My email is rubyslippers@neofast.net

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits