Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hello again !

Been kinda quiet here on the blog the last few days...recovering from surgery on my ankle yet again but this is it...now after this recovery it should be good FOREVER...at least that is what the surgeon tells me....anyway here is this weeks challenge for The Cats Pajamas...it's a color challenge....NO I am not in a hurry for Valentines Day and NO I don't want to skip by Christmas it is just that the colors for this challenge spoke "Valentines" to me...so here it is...and my goodies came in the mail just in time to get inked up for this week....
















I used the new ribbon slide die and the new No Peeking stamp set
























thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits