Friday, December 16, 2011

Hello....

Sorry I've been MIA...but between just having ankle surgery and the holidays fast approaching I have been super busy, but I have missed participating in my favorite challenge sketches...so I'm popping in today with this weeks Cats Pajamas challenge, the theme was to use a Cat's Christmas image and the big scallop border die, I had to hand cut the scallop because I do not have that die but all in all I think it should pass....I used the set A Beary good Year, this is a great multi purpose stamp set....and the ribbon slide die...I am lovin this die on my card today I used it to make Santa's belt...hopefully you can notice in the photo that I popped up some of the candy images to get a more 3 dimensionally look...



thanks for stoppin in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits