Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's MFT Time...

Howdy Folks...I'm popping in today to share with you my entry for the My Favorite Things Guest design team member challenge....lots of great stamps and dies are up for grabs....just thinking of all those goodies sends me over the MOON...I love everything about My Favorite Things they have a fabulous team of talent ladies, great challenges and fun good quality products.....on to the challenge... "Play Tag"...so my interpretation was to make a matching set of different gift tags, perfect challenge for this time of year ...








I took my projects down to my outside sunroom to try and get some good natural lighting...as you know my craftroom is an upstairs loft with only one small peek a boo window...the first picture is a group shot of all my gift tags on display next up I'll share some individual pictures of each tag



this is a wine bottle tag, decorated with some dazzling diamonds , die cut silver rickrack, sheer white ribbon, jingle bells ,silver snowflake and a sentiment from My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental about Christmas available for release this month








this tag was made using the Pure Innocence stamp set Merry Kissmas , dazzling diamonds, ribbon banners die and a sentiment from My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental







this tag is more elegant adorned with a poinsettia in Silver Embossing powder and popped up to show dimension , liquid pearl dots frame all around the tag and a sentiment from My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental about Christmas






And lastly a cute box I made from cardstock with 4 dividers and an acetate lid...it hold these mini tags perfectly..each tag has a small hole punched in it and a silver string for attaching to any gift


Well that's it for this post hope you enjoyed your visit and be sure to Check out all the entries in this challenge at My Favorite Things over at Splitcoast stampers



4 comments:

  1. Wowsa Wendy, so much wonderful holiday goodness! You've taken this challenge to the next level--gifts, tags and all the trimmings!! Your work is amazing, beautiful and super inspiring! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a beautiful gift ensemble! The cool colors are absolutely gorgeous! What wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy!!! This is amazing! I love the tag idea with the wine as a gift! Good luck...fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits