Thursday, January 19, 2012

2nd Post for today

Hey again...I just finished my card for My Favorite Things and thought I'd post it today instead of waiting till tomorrow...so here goes ..this weeks sketch was very versatile and alot of fun to play with
























I used one of my Pure Innocence girls and decided to put her looking out the window into the night sky wishing upon a star....I cut out the frame with a die in my bigshot and then embossed it thru my cuttlebug to give it some dimension , added a lamp with vellum giving the effect of light... super happy with how it turned out.....














thanks for stopping by twice today...


1 comment:

  1. No way!!! Wendy...the vellum is genius! This is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits