Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another post for today...

Hello Again?.... yep another post for today...{when I got home from my LAST appointment with the ankle surgeon ,no more ex-rays, plates put in, screws taken out,surgeries or boot casts...what a long road...from the day I broke my ankle on April 1st 2011 to today}..... I got down to business and created a card for The Cats Pajamas Tuesday challenge..the challenge this week is to emboss.. any type and anywhere...here is my card....

I embossed with the happy birthday cuttlebug folder...added bunny with a cupcake... some sprinkles and viola...oh and it is a shame that the cupcake wrapper doesn't show up better I used some vellum and ran it thru my crimper..looks like an actual muffin cup....





see ya soon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits