Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Cat's Pajamas Challenge

Hey good Saturday Morning everyone...here is my first challenge entry for this year...what fun to get crafty again....I can't believe it is time to get ready for the next occasion ...Valentines Day...this year I will be celebrating my 26th anniversary then too....whow how time flies...when your happy :) ...ok here is my card...


This is the inspiration from the Cats Pajamas


.









I used the A Beary Good Year set from Cats Pajamas, heart impression cuttlebug folder, paper from My Minds Eye "love me", and some paper from Canvas Corp...Kraft Love Words, bakers twine in red and brown, and Spellbinders Shapeabilities Ribbon Bannersas well as Nestabilities Heart Circles















thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I haven't done this challenge yet but it is on my list! Love the photos of the puppies, too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits