Sunday, January 29, 2012

Crazy 4 challenges

Good Morning....another sun shiny day here today... lovin it...this week over at Crazy 4 Challenges the theme is to LAYER ....what fun...I love layering it gives so much more dimension to any creation....this week I used another of my many
Mo Manning digital images...I sooo love all her images what a talent she is.....if you would like to see more visit at digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com ...ok onto my card


I cased this layout and added a few more layers to it...love this image...reminds me of back in the day...raising 3 children and two being very energetic boys...I recall that one did color on the wall once...it was in their toy room thankfully, and when we are talking more than 20 some years ago it wasn't erasable marker....




Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!! Love that image and sentiment! Love your stamping space, too!! Looks very welcoming!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits