Friday, January 27, 2012

Finally Friday

Hey , I bet everyone is happy it's finally Friday and another week-end is upon us...today's post is for the Valentine Bloghop happening at The Cats Pajamas from now until February 14th and the winner will be posted on the 15th...which just happens to be my 26th Wedding Anniversary, the card I made here is for hubby and the Valentine "gifty" is for my daughter to give to her friend...being 17 she is past handing out Valentines but sometimes when she really likes a project I have made she will ask to have it...keeps a Moms crafty dreams alive...LOL.....


Happy Hopping

















5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Wendy! I love them both. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Stamp It! 3 Ways Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - love all the reds and p.j. has never looked better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits