Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Good Day!

Well nothing like cutting it close...between my crochet projects , and reading the Hunger Games series till the wee hours of the night ... I finally got a card made for My Favorite Things sketch challenge from last week...whew...the deadline is here ...so here is the sketch...


















and my card....
























and as promised here is my Kermit...isn't he sweet.....but I am still determined to find a pattern for Bert and Ernie...if anyone can help me out please send me an e-mail...I would be forever grateful













thanks for stopping by



2 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE and oh my WORD...I LOVE that Kermit!!
    Aren't the Hunger Games AMAZING??? I read them all in a matter of days and CANNOT wait for the movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree Jodi...good read and hoping the movie is as good as the books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits