Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Good Day

And what a great one it is for me...not only have I got a new creation for you I have news....I won some Cat's cash over at Dancin in Pajamas...whohoo...now comes the hard part though...trying to decide what to get from my LONG wish list..... but that being said I have a card ready for this weeks challenge over at The Cats Pajamas...this week Susan is the hostess and her challenge was to use a Cats stamp with a heart and dies with heart themes.....I was all over the heart thing....


I used a Beary Good Year and dressed Bear for a HOT Valentine date...










Thanks for stopping by...head on over the The Cat Pajamas blog at dancinginpajamas.blogspot.com and check it out


4 comments:

  1. This is SO cute! LOVE those little clothespins and your fabby coloring! I have a huge wish list over there too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is PJ with his little heart balloon boquet?! Love this, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so cute, I wouldn't have thought to use the top hat with a valentine's day theme, but PJ looks so classy!! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO stinkin' cute! Love the banner with the clothes pins!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits