Monday, January 30, 2012

Good Monday Morning

Hello there....I have nothing crafty for you today but thought that I would share some pictures of where I spend my days, a little peek into my world.....I have mentioned before that my room is a loft area and has very poor lighting...one small window in the slanting rooftop...but I love my space...yes I have dreams sometimes of having matching shelves and a new desk...but truly it's about the stamps and PAPER {swoon} that make it a great space
Ok so keep in mind the poor natural lighting....


This end of the room is where my computer has to be...only spot that has internet hookup...also it is where the majority of my stamps are kept...on the shelf are some Stampin Up, the Papertry Ink stamps that come in Cd cases in a music cd stand, Taylored Expressions stamps in their Binder Boxes...my My Favorite Things , Cat's Pajamas, Verve and other stamps hanging on a curtain rod ( who am I kidding here...there are more stamps in a drawer and some in the closet)




Embellishments and paper storage





6x6 paper



Scrap paper colored coded in this storage unit


a separate table for my Cuttlebug, Big Shot, and sewing machine



My desk






I have these hangers on both sides of the door holding all my punches








And this is where the "support staff" hangs out, they are there to help with decision making , for example what color scheme or which layout works best here....


the best part is they work for free....believe it or not there are 3 Yorkies in this pile






Thanks for visiting my crafty space


4 comments:

  1. Oh my...totally drooling here! What a fun place to work -- especially with those fur babies hanging out with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FABULOUS room you have Wendy! LOVE your paper and embellie storage and your support staff make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys...I'll pass on your comments to the furbabies too...they love feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love getting a peek into other people's craft spaces....yours is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits