Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy Hump Day

Wednesday already...when I went home for the holidays I got asked alot what do I do with myself all day...now that I can't work since moving to the U.S ....well so far I have been able to fill my days with card making, scrapping, crocheting, reading, cooking etc....since staring my blog I have embraced these loves of mine again...and quite frankly it is amazing how fast an afternoon goes by while creating in my craftroom....I admitted to all that it wasn't so much filling my days as it was being lonely for family and friends that I struggled with....some weeks truly fly by especially those before the holidays this year because I had decided that most of my gifts for family were going to be homemade...I have been patiently waiting to post some pictures here on my blog until everyone had their gifts safely in their hands....so here are some pictures of the gift pack that I made for my Mother and Mother-in-Law....

While using templates from My Time Made Easy I started out making a gift card holder for all occasion cards and envelopes

















Next up I had bought some calendar stands and calendar pages with protectors from Taylored Expression ...and added some Stella characters for each month from Bugaboo digi stamps...her and Gus crack me up...cut out felt daisies thru my big shot and hot glued them on...













I also added an smaller gift box with cards fit for showers , baby gifts etc made with stamps from Stamping Bella













and lastly I made both Moms a fleece tie blanket











Whew kinda a long post eh ?...hope you enjoyed stopping by today



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits