Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hello

Good sun shiny Saturday...finally some sunshine today...I am here today to share with you a card I made for the sketch challenge over at Taylored Expressions.....this is the first sketch for this year ...what a fab one at that...



To start with I used a digi stamp that Taylor had given out quite awhile back for a challenge, I just adore these cute penquins, and giving penquins are black and white that gave the basis for the color scheme, plus I had this awesome Hugs & Kisses paper from Echo Park that I was dying to use, my card ended up not being usual in shape because I wanted to be able to see that awesome paper.....







2 comments:

  1. This us just too cute! Love this paper too! Your color combo couldn't be more perfect for these two! Thank you for playing along with TESC!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those penguins are adorable, Wendy! What a neat take on the sketch too :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits