Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Soggy Tuesday ?

Hello Everyone ..... there have been some changes here since my last post...hence the title...thunderstorms and a balmy 43 degrees....whew...anyway it is great weather for crafting...today I have made a card for Crazy for Challenges, a resolution I made for myself this year was to use more of my stamp sets that never see any ink...and believe me there are ALOT.....when I enter my usual favorites (that I love) I always use their stamps so therefore my hundreds of Stampin Up, 35 Papertry Ink, tons of randoms from Skipping Stones, There She Goes, Inkadinkado etc etc etc...not to mention all my digi's...never get any love...so back to my point I want to enter more challenges that allow me to use any stamps I want...todays card uses a digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil...love that artist...her images are so cute and a blast to color...this week over at Crazy for Challenges the request was to make a Monochromatic card in the blues.

Here is my card















Thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits