Saturday, January 14, 2012

Well it's here...

Well it is here finally....not that I miss the hard Canadian winters but it hasn't felt like January at all until this morning....SNOW...my dogs were like what is this?...and the littlest one wouldn't even go out at first...even they have gone soft with all this mild weather...thought I would share some cute pictures of them this morning....me I am staying tucked in nice and warm and thinkin I am going to get hubby to start a fire already this a.m .... no need to wait till tonight right...oh no have I gone soft too....













Asia sittin on daddy's lap looking out the picture window at the boys outside in the snow....












cuddle and stay warm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits