Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cat's Pajama Tuesday

Welcome all....it is a Big Top kinda day here today....I received my new goodies from Cat's Pajamas yesterday and was dying to ink them up, imagine my delight when I seen this weeks challenge...I actually squealed alil..the colorful inspiration photo was going to be perfect with my NEW stamps....a while back I was perusing over at Splitcoast and seen some very inspirational cards with Circus themes and knew when I got my Clownin Around stamps that I wanted to make a Big Top card...so here is my version...ENJOY


This weeks inspiration




Of course I used my new Clowin Around stamps and also inked up Sprinkles adding him to the circus entertainment, I embossed the circus tent to give it some texture, and colored up the circus talent with Copic markers





Thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

  1. Wendy! This is pure fun! LOVE this circus tent you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! this is an amazing card....soooo cute and fun AND congrats on being the Feb. swanky stamper....well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the circus tent that you created Wendy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits