Friday, February 17, 2012

Crazy 4 Challenges

Here today with my card for this weeks challenge...the challenge was to make a card for someone special and actually give it to them....

A short story explaining my card...I have 3 children 2 boys and a girl.... being Canadian and huge hockey fans they were all brought up on skates from age 3 on.... hubby even coached all 3 at various times throughout the years...I had to have this Mo Manning digital image when I first laid eyes on it awhile back...I have colored him up several times in different NHL team colors but today he is in our team colors from the years in Minor Hockey...Black and Gold...first off is a picture of our daughter from her last year playing hockey...boy do I miss watching HOCKEY...I take back the times that I may have complained about being cold from hours in an unheated arena




So here is my card that I will be giving to my daughter... I know she too has been missing Hockey this winter





Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT week-end


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits