Monday, February 27, 2012

Crazy 4 Challenges

Hello there...here today with this weeks Crazy 4 Challenges post...this week the challenge was to make a 2 layer card...not as easy as it sounds...I love to layer it on and to be limited to just 2 layers was a little intimidating....so I decided to keep it small and simple ...I felt that it worked better to make small 3 x 3 gift cards...so it didn't seem like I had too much space to fill without adding layers...and it always pays to have some gift cards ready and waiting...I have a small arsenal of cute acrylic stamps that I seem to pick up here, there and anywhere so I picked a few out, cut 3 x 3 cards ... added my second layer of cardstock cut at 2 3/4 x 2/3/4 , colored the images with copic markers...and viola...think I managed to stay on track without adding anymore layers...whew!





Have a great afternoon

2 comments:

  1. EEEK! These are SO cute! I'm a layering girl myself, so I know what you mean. Your cards are adorable. That would make a nice gift set for someone! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are DARLING Wendy! You know I love layers too, but I also love to make this size card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits