Sunday, February 26, 2012

Good Morning

Here today with a card for Taylored Expressions , this sketch was really fun and challenging...


Here is what I came up with...using the Knit Whit stamp set from TE, to make the sheep look wooly I used liquid applique when heated it fluffs up... and who hasn't had days when we feel like the poor black sheep of the heard...for him I used the same technique but colored him black with a copic marker afterwards....popped them all up with pop dots, some gingham ribbon and a sweet sentiment...



close up shot



Thanks for stopping by

7 comments:

  1. So loving this!!!
    I love your little furbabies too!!
    SOOOOO Cute!
    Hugs to all of them
    Lorianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Too funny! I love the one black sheep! *giggle* Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This totally makes me smile Wendy! LOVE the one black sheep!!! Hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the funniest card eva, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darn cute and creative. Love this card and your playful use of the black sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Acckkk! I love your take on this sketch! So funny and super cute!!! The swirly embossed background is perect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo darn cleaver and C*U*T*E!! The embossed background looks like a sheep's fur. The black sheep is simply classic!!! Thank you so much for playing along with TESC!!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits